Adding images is an easy way to make your webpages more engaging. However, large file sizes can slow down your site, creating a poor user experience (UX) for your visitors. That’s why an alternative image format, such as using AVIF WordPress images, is worth trying. In this post, we’ll look at the pros and cons of AVIF images and show you how to use them in WordPress.
- Next A Complete Guide to WordPress Content Syndication
- Previous 5 of the Best Wix Alternatives for 2023
HT QR Code
- Unlocking Success: How to Choose a Blog Name That Resonates
- WordPress Turns 20, Annual Survey Results, Shortcode Issues in WP 🗞️ June 2023 WordPress News w/ CodeinWP
- Networking and Community Building Opportunities at WordCamp Europe 2023
- 10 Best Gutenberg Block Plugins to Check Out This Year
- What’s the Best Cache Plugin for WordPress? 5 Options Compared
No comments to show.