For many indie creators, Gumroad represents a near-perfect platform. You have a captive audience and can set up an online marketplace with minimum fuss. However, a recent pricing change might be enticing you to seek out cheaper options – including WordPress. In this tutorial, we’ll teach you how to switch from Gumroad to WordPress in four steps.
- Next WordPress Revision History: How It Works and Why Use It
- Previous GoDaddy vs Squarespace: Which Site Builder Is Better?
HT QR Code
- Unlocking Success: How to Choose a Blog Name That Resonates
- WordPress Turns 20, Annual Survey Results, Shortcode Issues in WP 🗞️ June 2023 WordPress News w/ CodeinWP
- Networking and Community Building Opportunities at WordCamp Europe 2023
- 10 Best Gutenberg Block Plugins to Check Out This Year
- What’s the Best Cache Plugin for WordPress? 5 Options Compared
No comments to show.